Vendor and Exhibitor Terms
The following Terms apply to ALL vendors that Rent Booths at the CT Barber Expo 2016.
The Event Host (Jay Majors) and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- – Vendor will be given access to the place that is agreed upon by both parties between 8am-12pm to set up the Vendor’s station. If the vendors come any later than noon they lose their space and WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
– The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the Event without prior written consent from the Host.
– Vendor’s station shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of the County and State of said Event. Sales and use taxes can be found by visiting WWW.CT.GOV
– Vendor’s staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the vendor’s specified location.
– Vendor’s staff will be properly dressed and their appearance will be clean and neat and they shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
– Vendor agrees that there will be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by Vendor’s staff at the above mentioned Event.
– Vendor will have access to the location for up to 1 (ONE) hours following the Event has concluded approximately at: 10:00 PM to dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
– Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the above mentioned Event.
**VENDORS WILL BE ISSUED 3 VENDOR PASSES – ANY ADDITIONAL PATRON WILL PAY TICKET COST TO ATTEND SAID EVENT
Vendor agrees to a NON-REFUNDABLE rate unless the event is canceled at which you will be contacted by the Host.
In agreement to the above mentioned terms a representative of the Event and Vendor sign below:
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of CT in NEW HAVEN County and any applicable Federal Law.
Important Info for all Vendors and Exhibitors
Each 10′ by 10′ booth space includes one 8′ high drape, one 8′ long skirted table with table cloth and two folding chairs.
We encourage all vendors to load in on Saturday, April 16.
Large vendors and sponsors have mandatory Saturday load in.
Vendor will access the Venue and assigned space as follows:
Mandatory Load In for Large Vendor Booth & Sponsors: Saturday 4/16/16 between the hours of 4:30pm to 8:30pm.
All other Vendors: Saturday 4/16/16 between the hours of 4:30pm to 8:30pm.
Sunday 4/17/16 between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Any Vendor arriving after 12 pm on Sunday 4/17/16 shall forfeit the assigned space and all deposits/payments shall NOT BE REFUNDED.
You MUST enter the CT Barber Expo using the loading dock. Directions can be found here.
Vans ok to load on rear loading dock. Box trucks larger than 14 Feet must pay union fees.
Shipping to Venue
The venue will accept shipments no earlier than Thursday April 14th.
The packages will remain secured in their receiving storage room.
All items shipped to venue must be clearly marked as follows:
Attention: John Doe
CT Barber Expo
Vendor Name / Booth #
Connecticut Convention Center
c/o Jaime Testa, Box 1 of X
100 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT. 06103